The SLB Wealth Management Group is a leading wealth management team that caters to a select group of high net-worth individuals, corporate executives, and their families. Their focus is to deliver the ultimate wealth management experience to clients. Their team cultivates deep, long-term relationships by providing exceptional service, a comprehensive approach to wealth management, and a disciplined approach to investing.
Whether their clients have accumulated their wealth during a successful career, from selling a business, or a family inheritance, the experience of the SLB Wealth Management Group in managing, building, and preserving wealth allows their clients to pursue the goals in life that matter most to them. They believe that true financial success is achieved when your wealth enables you to reach your personal goals.
Some of the services that differentiates the SLB Wealth Management Group:
• Personalized Services including family wealth planning, investment management and asset allocation strategies, tax planning, retirement income planning, and risk management strategies
• Strategies for stock options, restricted stock and concentrated positions
• Recommendations for 401(k) allocations and pension distributions
• Social Security timing and maximization strategies
• Trust & Estate Planning Services
• Timely and relevant communications on the economy, financial markets, and tax law changes
• Client educational and appreciation events throughout the year
The SLB Wealth Management Group truly cares about making a positive difference in the lives of their clients. By being a client advocate on all wealth matters, along with their experience and providing personal attention, their team’s approach to wealth management is comprehensive with the highest standard of service.
Steven M. Springer, CIMA®, CPWA®
Senior Vice President - Wealth Management
Wealth Management Advisor
Portfolio Manager, PIA Program
Steven Springer has been helping clients with wealth management strategies and services since 1996. After spending his entire career at Morgan Stanley, in 2012 he moved with his wealth management team to Merrill Lynch. His investment philosophy promotes a disciplined approach to investing where every plan is customized to the individual needs and financial goals of each client.
Steve acquired his Master of Science degree in business psychology from Old Dominion University in Norfolk, Virginia and Bachelor degree from Temple University in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Steve has earned the Certified Investment Management Analyst® designation (CIMA®), administered by Investment Management Consultants Association and taught in conjunction with The Wharton School of Business at the University of Pennsylvania. Steve also holds the designation of Certified Private Wealth Advisor® (CPWA®), administered by Investment Management Consultants Association and taught in conjunction with The University of Chicago Booth School of Business. The CPWA® designation is the only advanced designation designed for financial advisors and consultants who work with high-net-worth clients on the life cycle of wealth.
Away from the office, Steve enjoys sports, music and spending time with his family. He supports numerous local charities in addition to coaching youth baseball. He is married and lives with his wife and children in Haddonfield, NJ.
Gregory P. Lofgren, CFP®
Wealth Management Advisor
Greg Lofgren began his career in financial services in 1998 before spending 12 years at Morgan Stanley. In 2012, he joined Merrill Lynch with his team, The SLB Wealth Management Group.
Greg focuses on building long-term client relationships and providing the highest level of customer service. He adopts a consultative approach to wealth management. He takes time to listen to and review clients’ unique financial situations, preferences and goals. Then he recommends asset allocations customized to their income and growth expectations. Finally, he follows up with personal discussions covering a wide range of topics, including investments, retirement, estate planning services and philanthropy.
Greg earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Finance from The College of New Jersey. In 2005, he attained the Certified Financial Planner™ (CFP®) designation from the Financial Planning Board of Standards in Denver, CO. The CFP® certification marks identify professionals who have met the high standards of competency and ethics established and enforced by the CFP Board.
He is an avid marathon runner and has run to raise funds for a number of charities, including the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society. He enjoys spending time with family and friends, golfing, and traveling. He is married and lives with his wife and two daughters in Moorestown, NJ.
Gil Bovell, CRPC®
Senior Financial Advisor
For the past ten years, Gil Bovell has been providing his clients with extensive knowledge on all aspects of wealth management and retirement planning. In 2012, he moved with his wealth management team to Merrill Lynch Wealth Management.
Gil values the client-advisor relationship and encourages communication to identify personal and financial goals specific to each individual. Moreover, he employs a client-centric approach to his business by hosting client appreciation events and instructional seminars to continually keep abreast of client objectives and concerns. Gil’s knowledge-base encompasses virtually all aspects of wealth planning, including asset allocation, estate management, retirement planning, long-term care strategy, and assessment of insurance needs. Additionally, he is highly accomplished in researching mutual fund and exchange-traded fund analytics and is integral in the fund selection process.
Gil graduated with a B.S. degree in Business Management from Rowan University and continued his financial education by earning the Chartered Retirement Planning CounselorSM (CRPC®) designation from the College for Financial Planning.
As a balance to his professional life, he enjoys spending time with family and friends, playing basketball, participating in his children’s school and sporting activities, and volunteering at the Food Bank of South Jersey and the Cathedral Kitchen in Camden New Jersey. He lives in Southern NJ with his wife and children.
* Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards, Inc. owns the certification marks CFP®, CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ and CFP® in the U.S., which it awards to individuals who successfully complete CFP Board’s initial and ongoing certification requirements. *Investment Management Consultants Association (IMCA®) is the owner of the certification marks CIMA®, CPWA®, Certified Investment Management Analyst® and Certified Private Wealth Advisor®. Use signifies that the user has successfully completed IMCA’s initial and ongoing credentialing requirements for certification. * Chartered Retirement Planning CounselorSM and CRPC® are registered service marks of the College for Financial Planning. Asset Allocation does not ensure a profit or protect against loss in declining markets. Neither Merrill Lynch nor its Financial Advisors provide tax, accounting or legal advice. Clients should review any planned financial transactions or arrangements that may have tax, accounting or legal implications with their personal professional advisors.