What is important to you?
The primary goal of our team has been to help our clients balance their financial life around what is most important to them.
Our success in developing lasting client relationships is founded on shared values and thorough understanding of our clients' goals and a passion for earning their confidence and trust.
In order to help our clients achieve their financial goals, our team of specialists and analysts address clients investment objectives using a broad range of wealth planning strategies that include:
- Tax sensitive investing
- Management of investment risk
- Social, Moral and Catholic Values investing
- IRA and 401k
- Retirement income
- Portfolio Management
- Trust and Fiduciary Services
- Municipal Bond Research and Portfolio Management
- Wealth Management Planning and Strategies
Wayne began his career in financial services in 1989, is a graduate of Oral Roberts University (BA) and the Wharton Financial Advisor Leadership Program. He has earned the following professional certifications:
* Certified Investment Management Analyst® (CIMA®)awarded by Investment Management Consultants Association (IMCA) upon completion of course work and The Wharton School of Business
* CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ (CFP®), awarded by the Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards, Inc.
* Chartered Retirement Planning CounselorSM (CRPC®)
* PIA program Portfolio Manager
Wayne and his wife, Lisa, live in Tempe with their four children. He enjoys mountain biking, hiking, cooking, music and helping his children pursue their dreams.